Change is so rapid today that leaders must do much more than stay the course to be successful. To survive and keep your company or career alive, you must be flexible and ready to adapt. The key is to learn how to leadershift.
In this LEADERSHIFT mastermind, we will participate in a group discussion around the 11 shifts John outlines in his book to help you become more innovative and influential as you lead other in today’s fast-paced world.
During this mastermind, we will discuss vitally important leadershifts including:
How to continually LEARN, UNLEARN, and RELEARN touchstone leadership principles.
How to go from PLEASING PEOPLE to CHALLENGING PEOPLE to become a better leader and mentor.
How to change your focus from MAINTAINING to CREATING, unlocking the mental blocks keeping you from reaching your full potential.
How to move from being GOAL-ORIENTED to GROWTH-ORIENTED while dropping bad habits, changing wrong priorities and embracing new ways of thinking.
Having a dream on our heart is an amazing thing! Bringing that dream to fruition is a completely different skill set. Let's explore if this dream is worth the life you will invest to bring it to fruition! Thursday morning at 7:00 am you will come along side of other dreamers and put your dream through a series of 10 questions to see if this is the call of your life. We look forward to the journey with you!
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. Our facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, our masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
• Increase your own experience and confidence
• Sharpen your business and personal skills
• Add an instant and valuable support network
• Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
• Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
• Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals
• Receive critical insights into yourself
• Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
• A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!